FREE Stuff? - maybe...
Be careful, when chosing your free stuff!
There are literally tons of free stuff available on the Internet. Some are very good and useful programs and items and some are ....let's just say less valuable things - and even some of these socalled free offers are not at all as "free", as they may seem to be.
We can catagorize free stuff into:
- Genuine - like a number of anti virus and spyware blockers
- Free - but donation required
- Time based - after a certain amount of time, let's call it a trial period, the software will no longer work.
- Free, but paid for by others - Yahoo chat is an example, it's free for you to use, the adds are paying for the service.
- Free samples - you get an impression of what the software can do, but when you use the software, your work will have a logo on top, that makes it impossible to use for real. When you buy the product, the logo will disappear.
- Free and download is part of a marketing keyword trick, so when you try, it will not be free at all. They will send you through a series of clicks, that are really only constructed to gather information about you. An example is the pop-up, that says : "Free laptop click here to recieve your free gift!" - and when you click the link, it will take you to a sign up page asking you for your name and address and email address to be able to "send" you the laptop, which seems legtimate enough, but before you are done and ready to receive the "free laptop", what you really have done is signed up to recieve numerous newsletters or - even worse! - you may have "collected" a lot of spyware and addware, that you really don't want.
That is why I have desided that the criterias for the items you'll find here is:
- They are useful for people with "just" basic computer skills
- That you don't get scammed into buying things, you really don't need
- That I have personally tried these downloads
Genuine FREE Stuff!
Best Work-At-Home Solution
Best Work-At-Home Solution
You are in constant motion as a stay-at-home mom... loving, nurturing, helping, guiding, playing, comforting, organizing, mediating, laughing, managing, healing, giving. Family comes first and you are loving it!
There is no other place that you would rather be than with your kids. But, at the same time, you would also like/need to contribute financially to the family.
So... if you stay at home, why not Work At Home, Mom (WAHM)?
WAHM-IT!, The Masters Course will show you how. Four Work-At-Home Moms (WAHMs), the course's authors, will introduce you to a work solution that "fits" naturally with your family needs and yet is rewarding, exciting and soul-satisfying for you.
Just like they are doing, you too can create an information-rich Web site that is based on something you know and love. No technical knowledge or prior experience is necessary. You too can build a real, long-term business on the Net.
Learn from the experiences and advice of Elizabeth, Cate, Jennifer and Erin (and several other successful WAHMs) in WAHM-IT!, The Masters Course. They are busy moms just like you and they know what it's like.
So they have taken the time to tell you everything, from reviewing all your options and organizing properly. And they progress all the way to the final desired outcome, including the nitty-gritty of how to actually build a substantial income online, illustrating with well-explained case studies.
An online business is affordable, flexible, and convenient. You can work at your Web site and business when you like, at the speed that suits you, and still put the all-important needs of your family first. In other words, you can take your family to work with you!
The most amazing part about this course for Moms?
This will unzip a folder called "WAHM-IT" on your desktop (if you do not change the default location). The folder contains four files...
1) ReadMeFirst.txt -- This file will get you off to a flying start. Begin here!
2) wahm-guide.pdf -- "WAHM-IT!, The Masters Course" provides all the how-to information you need to successfully build a real business on the Net.
3) wahm-case-studies.pdf -- The "Case Studies" volume shares the inspiring stories of real-life SBI! WAHMs and their Web sites.
4) wahm-get-organized.pdf -- "Get Organized to Work at Home" offers tips on managing your household and family successfully while you work.
Find out how to use the Net, the right process, and the right tools to achieve the kind of "work payback" that you have been dreaming about...
Be there for your kids, generate long-term income (that could very well become your family's primary income), fuel your own creativity and passion, and of course, have fun!
Take a few minutes for yourself and read WAHM-IT!, The Masters Course today.
Discover your best work-at-home solution!
The FREE Incredimail download
Here is the link to get your copy of the incredible and free Incredimail
Here is a web site with more than 5000!! very good tiled backgrounds and borders, fonts and more, that you are free to use.
(Donations are always welcome)
Want to be able to call people from your computer?
To use the software you'll need a microphone and some speakers. The easiest is to purchase a headset from any computer store. The come in llprice ranges from as low as 20$.
The software to do so is FREE
Here is what you do:
- Click the link below
- Download the FREE software from the site
- Install it by following the steps shown to you
- Set up a caller ID for yourself - the steps to do so is shown to you
You can choose to call another Skype user, which is FREE OR call any ordinairy phone number. The SkypeOut Global calling at VERY low rates.
The SkypeOut Global rate covers all these countries:Argentina (Buenos Aires), Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Canada (mobiles), Chile, China (Beijing, Guanzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen), China (mobiles), Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hong Kong (mobiles), Ireland, Italy, Mexico (Mexico City, Monterrey), Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland (Poland, Gdansk, Warsaw), Portugal, Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg), Singapore, Singapore (mobiles), South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (Taipei), United Kingdom, United States (except Alaska and Hawaii) and United States
For the rest of the world you can check the specific rate from
FREE Image editing software
If you like to be creative and work with your digital Photos or create your own birthday cards or party invitations you will need some sort of graphics program / software.
If you are a new computer user with little or no experience, or you don't want to invest a fortune on software, there are some very good and absolutely FREE programs available on the internet.
Back to HomePage